The Hair Max’s FUE is a minimally invasive hair transplantation technique in which follicular unit grafts (containing 1 to 4 hair follicles) are individually removed from the patient’s donor area and then individually transplanted to the recipient area. Hair Max FUE restoration technique creates a hairline that looks completely natural and undetectable.
There are no stitches required there is no linear scar. Your donor area will be virtually undetectable within just a few days.
Benefits of FUE Procedure with HairMax
- No Scalpel incision & No Linear Scar.
- FUE is a Painless Procedure.
- Stitching is not required as it is single graft harvesting.
- After the procedure, donor area appears mostly unchanged.
- Faster Recovery time, little or no recuperation time (for small procedures most patients return to work on next day).
- State of the art minimally invasive hair restoration technique.
How a FUE procedure is performed.
Using a tiny one-millimeter in diameter (or less) instrument, the physician will remove individual follicular units from the patient’s scalp. The device makes a tiny circular incision around the follicular unit to isolate the graft. The graft is then extracted directly from the scalp using a tweezers-like instrument, and then prepared for placement by your team of skilled technicians. Working with high-powered stereo microscopes, these specially trained technicians isolate, prepare and ensure that the follicular grafts remain in optimal condition. Follicular units are arranged into groups depending on the number of hairs contained within each follicle (1-4 hairs are commonly found within each follicle). The placement of these follicular units is what sets the stage for Hair Max natural-looking results and artistic difference.
- Preparing the Donor Area
- First, we identify the recipient areas and work to personalize a plan to help you achieve the most natural-looking hairline possible.
- Next, we trim the hair in your donor area to facilitate the identification and removal of strong, healthy donor hairs.
- Removing and Preparing the Hair Follicles.
- Once the donor area is prepared, we remove individual follicular units from your scalp by making a tiny circular incision around them to isolate the
graft. Then we extract the graft from the scalp using a tweezers-like instrument.
- Working with high-powered stereo microscopes, our trained technicians examine the follicular grafts and prepare them for placement.
- Follicular unit grafts are arranged into groups depending on the number of hairs in each follicle (1-4 hairs are commonly found within each follicular
- Based on your specific hair loss pattern, we map out the optimal placement of each follicular unit group in order to achieve the most natural-looking
- Placing the Follicular Units
- When the follicular grafts are ready, we make small incisions in your recipient area that match your natural hair growth pattern.
- The follicular grafts are then strategically placed one by one, according to the number of hairs within each follicle, in order to maximize the naturalness, density and coverage of the thinning areas. This is where the experience and artistry of your Bosley physician is critical.
- FUE Healing and Hair Growth
- The tiny incisions left behind after the follicular units are extracted will heal completely in a few days.
- Three months after the procedure, you should begin to notice new hair growth.
- After six months, you should notice significant regrowth, at which point your native and transplanted hair will continue to grow naturally.
Benefits of FUE Procedure
- Minimally invasive
- Local anesthesia is used
- Scars are invisible
- As little hair as possible is removed
- The donor areas are multiple
- Hair growth is constant
- You don’t lose sensitivity
- Post-treatment care is simple
- Naturalness of the result
Steps to take after FUE Procedure
After going under the procedure, the patient is to go home and rest and minimize his act ivies as much as possible until the next day.
To avoid swelling, the patient should sleep with his head elevated in 45 degrees and for three nights after the hair transplant procedure.
Do not eat any ice cream or aspirin- stay away from alcoholic drinks from 3 to 5 days after the procedure.
Apply snow to your forehead every 2 hours and for 15 minutes to avoid swelling.